Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a nice day with their families. We had a great Easter here. I hosted the family at my house. Below are two of the cutest Easter foods we ate today.
Ice cream Cake Bunny
1. Grease pan and cover bottom of pan with crushed Oreos and freeze for awhile. (I may have went overboard with the Oreos)
2. On top of the Oreos spread your favorite ice cream. You will need to let it soften before doing this to make it easy to spread. (I used Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough) Freeze again. I let it freeze overnight, but I’m sure an hour or so would be fine.
3. On top of the ice cream, spread hot fudge. Hot fudge doesn’t spread easily so I just poured it on and moved the pan around until the hot fudge was covering it all. Freeze again, probably another hour.
4. Last but not least, spread Cool Whip over the hot fudge. Freeze until you are ready to serve! Decorate how you see fit.
1. Using a hard boiled egg, cut off the top of the egg.
2. Scoop out the yolk. If the yolk doesn’t pop out easily, be careful when digging it out so you don’t break the base.
3. Make your filling however you normally make deviled eggs. Stuff the bottoms of eggs with the yolk mixture. Make sure to put enough in that the egg is overflowing.
4. Top the yolk mixture with the top of the egg white.
5. I used a black olive for the eyes and a carrot for the nose.