I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but I was on vacation and forget. I made this for my coworker per her birthday request. It was a big hit and actually it wasn’t bad. I don’t really love bananas, but this really good. Recipe Below.
Yellow Cake Mix
1 Box instant banana pudding
1. Make the cake according to the directions on the box.
2. While the cake is cooling, make the pudding according to the directions on the box.
3. Once the pudding is made, poke holes in the cake and pour the pudding over the cake. (I used the end of a wooden spoon and poked the holes 5 mins after taking it out of the oven).
4. Put the cake in the fridge to cool it. Once completely cool, cover with Whip Cream. Place back in the fridge.
5. When you are ready to serve, crush Nilla Wafers and sprinkle on top the cake.
It is really good. I didn’t end up using all the pudding because it was over flowing and I didn’t want the cake to be soggy. It was perfect and a big hit at the office. Very easy to make and doesn’t take much time at all.